Mallory July 2012

Mallory July 2012

Kaisley July 2012

Kaisley July 2012

Mallory Pauline 2009

Mallory Pauline 2009

Kaisley Ruth 2011

Kaisley Ruth 2011

Monday, April 15, 2013

Happily Ever After

Today I had fun looking through old engagement and wedding pictures. So much fun...
 4 weeks after Porter returned home from Chile we were engaged!
 And married 4 weeks after that. Such a fun and exciting time! 



Okay, now on to "normal" blogging. Tomorrow I will get back to blogging about our day to day happenings... aka our two little girls. Just fun to remember where it all started and see how things have changed.... For the better though right? :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I'm excited you started a new blog. I'll be happy to see your family picts.
    Those are two cute posts you started with. I like posts like that. Fun.
    Love ya Doms.
    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete